1. Avoid exposure to sunlight for extended periods, or exposure to heat and humidity.
2. Do not submerge the item into water or any liquid because it will corrode the metal parts and cause rusting.
3. Sweat, dirt and grease will speed up the rusting of metal parts. For cleaning, only wipe the item with a soft dry cloth.
4. Avoid contact with any chemicals (such as cosmetics, detergent, perfume etc). They may damage the plating and cause rusting or discoloring.
5. Avoid wearing the accessories items while engaging in sports.
6. Do not clean with sonic cleaners or abrasives.